MobilityeCommerce today announced its acceptance into the NVIDIA Inception Program, which is designed to nurture startups that are revolutionizing industries with advancements in AI and data sciences. MobilityeCommerce provides a unique state of the art AI driven Commerce Solution with a Trusted and Traceable Block Chain ecosystem.
- MobilityeCommerce uses AI to help products brands manufacturers and retailers switch to Billions of Customers.
- Data on product features and customer feedback and current market needs are mined from social networks, transactions and filtered to arrive at features for products.
- Products are automatically listed across thousands of physical stores and marketplaces with an AI optimized Engine.
- Pricing is automatically calculated based on brand value and market forces evaluated through a deep learning neural network that learns all the time.
- Orders are managed and shipping decisions are made across all channels. 300+ Integrations across the Commerce Eco-System makes this a One-Stop Solution.
- As a company immersed in complex data analytics MobilityeCommerce will benefit from the hardware support, Artificial Intelligence technologies and deep learning expertise within the Inception program.
- Nvidia’s Location Mapping and Picture Searching provides great real-time decision making capability to our AI Engines.
- MobilityeCommerce is implementing Artificial Integration and Automation for SAAS based software’s features. Mobilityecommerce provides Saas based marketplace and enterprise ERP platform for wholesalers, distributors, drop-shippers, product companies to sell worldwide on marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Half Sears, Rakuten, Overstock, Houzz, Walmart, Shop.com, Webstore and eCommerce platforms. We have implemented two new feature machine learning pricing & demand forecasting and AI prediction & recommendation engine.
- “We are excited to be a part of the Inception program,” says CEO, San Ramani. “NVIDIA’s support will accelerate development of our most advanced detection functionalities for our partners and their users.”
- Inception is a virtual accelerator program, helping startups during critical stages of product development, prototyping, and deployment. Every program member gets a custom set of ongoing benefits, from hardware grants and marketing support to training with deep learning experts.
A LEARNING MACHINE
- NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
- Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing.
- NVIDIA is a “learning machine” that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to solve, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world.
- MobilityeCommerce Customers will Greatly benefit from this program!