1. Personal Information
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
2. Retention of Information
- You may at any time access and change Your account or personal information or subscribed services. You can easily access Your personal information if You log in to Your account with MobilityeCommerce, or You can follow the links that may be provided within Our emails to You to manage Your preferences. Although We will take reasonable steps to keep Your information accurate, complete and up-to-date, We request that You keep Your information as current as possible so that We may continue to improve the Service.
- We will only withhold Your access to such information in extremely limited circumstances where it is permitted and/or required by law, such as where it might create a dangerous situation, compromise an investigation or court proceeding, compromise MobilityeCommerce’s business efforts, or improperly disclose the personal information of another.
- MobilityeCommerce may (but is not obliged to) retain Your information for periods of time, at MobilityeCommerce’s sole discretion.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
3. Keeping your account safe
- You can play Your part in safeguarding Your personal information by never disclosing Your login name, password or account information to anybody. Whenever You log in to the Service, particularly on somebody else’s computer or on public computers, You should always log out at the end of Your session. Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of Your personal information.
- MobilityeCommerce cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third-party access to information as a result of Your failure to keep Your personal, commercial or security information private. Please notify Us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of Your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
4. Information Security
- MobilityeCommerce has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of Your personal information. A secure server protects Your personal information. Additionally, with MobilityeCommerce, You can be assured that the information You provide to MobilityeCommerce is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If You become aware of any security breach, please let Us know as soon as possible.
- We have internal procedures in place requiring Our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal or commercial information held by MobilityeCommerce. We restrict access to customers’ personal and commercial information to MobilityeCommerce employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it in connection with the Service, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- MobilityeCommerce will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information that We hold about You. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. MobilityeCommerce will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to Your personal information, or people with access exceeding their authority.
- Please note also that MobilityeCommerce may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, We may transfer and store Your personal information in such overseas facilities. However, this does not change any of Our commitments to safeguard Your privacy.
5. Processing of information on the Service and the transmission of messages between You and MobilityeCommerce relating to the Service, including Your account related data, may involve transmissions, processing or storage via various third-party networks or systems (which may or may not be secure) and to various countries outside of the United States.
6. For legal reasons. We may share Your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of MobilityeCommerce if We have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MobilityeCommerce, Our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
8. Links may be present on the Service that results in You leaving the Service and being taken to services or web sites controlled by other parties. Any information that You provide to such third party services or web sites are not subject to this MobilityeCommerce Privacy Privacy, and We strongly recommend that You make Yourself aware of the privacy and security policies of all third-party services or web sites that You access.
GDPR addresses the following three categories of users as it relates to personal data:
- Data Subjects are individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA) whose personal data is covered by GDPR. Data Subjects own the data on themselves.
- Data Controllers control the procedures and purpose of personal data usage.
- Data Processors process any data at the direction of the Data Controller.
When MobilityeCommerce customers use our integration solutions, MobilityeCommerce is the Data Processor while the customers are the Data Controllers. This means that MobilityeCommerce does not own nor control the data that is being transferred between the different endpoints that are being integrated via MobilityeCommerce products. MobilityeCommerce also cannot change the purpose nor the means in which the data is being used. Furthermore, MobilityeCommerce is bound by the instructions given by the Data Controllers, meaning MobilityeCommerce’s customers.
When MobilityeCommerce uses our customers’ personal data for the purpose of conducting business, such as sales, marketing, and support, MobilityeCommerce is the Data Controller. As such, MobilityeCommerce has measures in place for adhering to GDPR requirements as Data Controller and manages personal data according to these six lawful processing conditions of GDPR:
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Performance of a contract
- Legitimate interest
- Public interest
- Vital interest
Categories of Personal Data
Personal data of MobilityeCommerce customers that may be used by us to manage the sales, consulting, support, payment, and billing processes may include:
- Email address
- Unique customer identifier
- Order ID
- Bank account details
- Payment or payment card details
- Card expiration date
- CVC code
- Date/time/amount of transaction
- Merchant name/ID
MobilityeCommerce does not knowingly process special categories of data as defined by the GDPR in the context of processing our internal business activities.