The eCommerce world can be a difficult space to navigate for small businesses who sell on multiple marketplaces. Optimizing business operations is crucial for running a successful business, but it isn’t always clear where you should begin. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions are ideal for streamlining business functions. For effortless optimization of accounting, finances, enterprise performance and more, choose the MobilityeCommerce SAP Business One integration. Through a single, unified platform, you can integrate all major e-commerce platforms, save time and money, and reduce the risk of errors.
SAP Business One®
SAP Business One is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. With SAP Business One, you get greater control and insight into your small business. SAP Business On®e seamlessly integrates with the major e-commerce platforms including Amazon, Walmart, and Jet.com. The SAP Business One® ERP is designed to grow with your business and make your key processes more efficient.
With SAP Business One® (SAP B1), you can make better decisions based on real-time information to increase your profit and growth. SAP B1 provides a single platform to optimize all of the most important business functions for your small business including accounting and financial, enterprise performance, human capital management, and supplier relationship management. Reduce the cost of business management with this affordable ERP software. SAP Business One® drastically improves your business intelligence with detailed reports and analytics. With advanced functionalities customized for your industry, SAP B1 is ideal for small and midsize businesses.
SAP HANA Platform
With SAP Busines One®, you get integration with the SAP HANA platform. SAP S/4HANA is the solution for the most common challenges associated with ERP applications. It offers a prestige user experience by harnessing artificial intelligence capabilities. SAP HANA can be used on the cloud, on-premise, or as a hybrid deployment. This real-time enterprise resource planning suite is crucial for running your business better. With SAP HANA, you design a user experience aligned with the digital age that is cohesive across your entire organization. By automating the most important functions and making better, faster decisions with the latest innovations, you will increase your business value. SAP HANA simplifies IT for your business and improves productivity. The key capabilities of SAP HANA include:
- Digitize and optimize financial processes.
- Improve your supply chain by leveraging machine learning for logistics, manufacturing and asset management.
- Improve supplier management, purchasing, and collaborative sourcing and contract management.
- Effectively manage product lifecycles with a detailed product portfolio.
- Use detailed insights to drive more effective marketing, sales, and service teams.
- Personalize your core system to fit the needs of your organization and industry without complex integration or coding.
MobilityeCommerce and SAP Business One® Integration
MobilityeCommerce is a powerful, cloud-based eCommerce solution that allows you to integrate, manage, and optimize your key business management functions across multiple eCommerce channels. MobilityeCommerce supports integration with SAP Business One for the seamless flow of data between the two. There are a plethora of important benefits the MobilityeCommerce SAP Business One® integration provides. Through this integration, your business has access to secure, reliable services managed by SAP. MobilityeCommerce SAP allows integration between on-premise data, cloud applications, and third-party applications so you can easily manage all of your crucial business tools and information. MobilityeCommerce SAP automatically generates performance information and organizes it in SAP Business One so your business can make better eCommerce decisions based on real data. The MobilityeCommerce SAP integration supports integration with key marketplaces including Amazon, Walmart, and Jet. Across all marketplaces, the key features of the MobilityeCommerce and SAP integration include:
- Product and Inventory Sync: Automatically and effectively manage all product listings across numerous marketplaces
- Stock Levels and Pricing: Keep pricing and stock information consistent on all your platforms and marketplaces.
- Catalog Management: Sync all catalog details, like names, descriptions, pricing, and images on every platform you sell on.
- Fulfillment Management: Keep your customers informed during the shipping process with shipment tracking details.
- Order and Customer Sync: Transfer orders and customers to SAP B1 in real-time. Identify repeat clients and customers throughout the whole system.
- Save Time and Money: Integrate inventory, orders, settlements, fees, and commission to increase productivity in all departments.
- Settlement: Synchronize all data reports to better understand expenses, fees, and commissions.
- Track Guest Checkouts: Track guest customers and their sale orders in your ERP. With this information, you can convert guest buyers into dedicated customers.
- Eliminate Errors: With automated data entry, you will reduce the likelihood of human errors.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Automatically track cancellations and refunds in real-time so that you can provide the best customer service.
Integrate SAP Business One® Today
Integrate SAP Business One and SAP HANA today for seamless integration with all of your marketplaces and business management functions. MobilityeCommerce provides SAP integration so you can make better business decisions and grow your business. To learn more about integrating SAP Business one with your eCommerce platform, contact us today. Simply give us a call at (408) 498-5175, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form on our website HERE and a MobilityeCommerce representative will get back to you as soon as possible.