Mobilityecommerce Walmart Integration
Sign up today for your 14-days free trial
What is Walmart MobilityeCommerce Integration?
Walmart Marketplace launched in 2009, It is the world’s largest retailer with a yearly revenue consistently totaling more than $450 billion. “Over 75 million unique visitors shop on Walmart.com each month, and by integrating with Walmart’s global Marketplace, MobilityeCommerce customers can now access more shoppers by listing their products alongside Walmart’s inventory, ” said Charles Lawrence, Vice President- Marketing of MobilityeCommerce.
Walmart marketplace is emerging as a significant player and key eCommerce channel for retailers, brand owners, vendors, distributors and drop-ship sellers looking to expand sales opportunities. We’re excited to partner with Walmart to leverage this opportunity for our customers and prospects.
The Walmart Marketplace Facts
- Walmart Marketplace was launched in 2009
- Multichannel Retailer in North America
- Largest Online Retail Site in North America
- 80 million unique online visitors per month
Advantage of Integration with MobilityeCommerce
We provide a Saas based marketplace and enterprise platform for wholesalers, distributors, drop-shippers, product companies to sell worldwide on the marketplace. MobilityeCommerce is a trusted Walmart Partner that brings your store to millions of online shoppers with one direct seamless connection.
With the MobilityeCommerce integration you can:
- Transfer orders and customers information in real time and notify your customers with shipping and tracking details
- Keep an accurate eye on item stock levels and share pricing details perfectly.
- Manage order fulfillment seamlessly with centralized status updates, compliance reports, and dynamic alerts
- Reduce chances of errors with automated data entry system for all aspects, products, pricing, orders, shipping, etc.
- Manage Catalogue Details like Name, Description, Price, Images, Variants