Are you selling your products through multiple channels? Is your Shopify web store and back-end ERP in sync? Can you make changes to your products and inventory from your ERP have them sync over to your web store in real-time? Even if your answers to the above questions are NO, there’s no need to worry most online sellers are facing this very problem and we have a perfect solution for this.
Why you should do Shopify NetSuite Integration?
NetSuite Shopify integration saves so much time and effort by automating the transactions between NetSuite and your Shopify web store. You will not be worrying about inaccurate order, customer and item data, you will be having the confidence to deliver on-time and accurately to your customers every time they place an order. Let our Shopify integration keep your Shopify web store and NetSuite back office in sync while you focus on selling.
This Integration will automatically do the following:
- Export existing customers & order history from NetSuite to Shopify.
- Import billing info for each sales order from Shopify to NetSuite.
- Support for multiple warehouses in NetSuite.
- Support for partial fulfillment of sales orders.
- Invoice generation in NetSuite and /or Shopify.
Benefits of using our Shopify NetSuite Integration