eBay SAP®Business One Integration helps unify your ERP and your eBay web store. Keep your SAP®Business One back office up to date with our automated solution, while you focus on maximizing sales and managing fulfilment.
Why you should do SAP®Business One eBay Integration?
The SAP®Business One eBay integration is an Integration that seamlessly connects the SAP®Business One ERP and eBay Merchant. The greatest benefit of such a connector in general is the integrated solution which encompasses all the back office features of SAP®Business One ERP and the ecommerce attributes of the eBay platform. All these features are fully automated, thus enabling the online merchants to properly focus on the more important sectors, sales and managing the little details of fulfilment processes. The SAP®Business One eBay connector enables the customers to import complete checkout orders in association with their customer data. It enables the user to get access of the shipping information, which also includes carrier, tracking number and shipping date from their SAP®Business One account to eBay Webstore.
This Integration will automatically do the following:
- Real-time Item Export & Inventory Export.
- Sync Orders, Customers & Fulfilments.
- Increase your Productivity, Data Accuracy and Business Efficiency.
- Automatic sync of customer data and payment invoices
- live listing and schedule ending simultaneously.
- Real time Updates resists ‘Out of Stock’ scenario in Marketplace.
Out of the Box Features of eBay and SAP®Business One Integration