NetSuite BigCommerce Integration platform automates vital business processes and eliminates the need for manual data entry by enabling bi-directional data exchange between BigCommerce and the leading ERP
What is BigCommerce NetSuite Integration?
The NetSuite BigCommerce Integration use a true entity level mapping between the two systems. This means that it takes full advantage of the strengths of both systems while diminishing the disadvantages of both. NetSuite manages all inventory, fulfillment and financial aspects, and BigCommerce is leveraged to fully maximize its e-commerce capabilities and third party integrations. Together, the two work together to provide excellent outputs in an easy-to-understand and organized system.
This Integration will automatically do the following:
- Automatically transfers product information, pricing and SKUs.
- Manages matrix items, variant options and metafiles on product or variant.
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors.
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency.
- Keep your BigCommerce inventory up to date.
- Unify integrates BigCommerce with QuickBooks.
Benefits of using our BigCommerce NetSuite Integration